These days the health care sector is growing in a fast manner and this is not just the sector growing rapidly but the CLINICAL RESEARCH industry also is enlarging the industry especially in the Covid-19 pandemic. People understood the important role of Indian clinical research industry in pandemic time which helped to fight against the Covid-19 by coming up with the vaccine.
What is Clinical research associate?Clinical Research associate is a person who is employed by Pharmacy Company or a contract research organization to ensure the drugs are safe by taking clinical trials to test drugs and check their side effects, benefits and effectiveness.
Enroll for CRA Instructor-led trainingSTEP - 1: Register Below Please register for a free demo session by filling in your details in the below form and choose a suitable time to take the demo session.
Enroll for instructor led training free demo
- Step 2: Confirmation Mail
- Step 3: Call from Training Co-ordinator
- Step 4: CRA Free Demo
- Step 5: Payment of Fee
- CRA should select or choose an investigator who is responsible for test trials at the site.
- Maintain the communication with doctors or consultants about conducting the trails.
- Training the staff as per the standards of operating procedure for clinical trials.
- Ensure that the trail site includes like trial materials, trial drug are set up.
- Verifying that investigator and their team are adequately trained or not according to the protocol.
- Monitoring the trail site throughout the specified duration.
- Source data verification
- Collecting trail documentation and preparing reports.
Career Opportunities:Nearly 50K clinical research professionals are required in clinical research industry and this sector is becoming one of the most popular options. One of the main points about a career in clinical research is that candidates do not need to come from a medical background to start their career in this field. With IT background also candidates can opt for clinical research careers. They can be hire for poisions like Business Development, Clinical Project Management and study data to predict the seriousness of the disease, research data to evaluate the efficiency of a new medicine or vaccine, and many such pivotal roles.
- Lead CRA
- Head of clinical research
- Project Manager
- Director of clinical operations.
Earnings of CRA:In India the salaries for clinical research associate is start from 1.9 lakhs per annum to 6.9 lakhs per annum with the average salary of 3.5 lakhs per annum. In US, the average salary for clinical research associate is $90,961 per year. In UK, clinical research associate salaries are ranges from £26,000 to £34,000 per year. Who is Eligible to Learn This Course? There is no particular eligibility to this course any graduate or post graduate can do this course with any degree background. Candidates don’t need any medical background to learn this course but candidates must complete their 12th standard from a recognised board. After This Course What will you learn? After successful completion of CRA training course candidates will learn below topics.
- The process of clinical research
- Learn good clinical practices
- Identifying and differentiating the various phases in clinical research.
- Understand about the responsible parties in clinical research
How I will Get Certification:To get CRA certification you have to clear the ACRP, CCRC, CPI or ACRP-CP entrance. Once you clear this exam you will be known as a professional CRA. We will give you 100% guarantee that you will clear this exam with the best percentage.
This Course Features
Unlimited training Attempts
Pay once and get life-time training access
Daily Class Recordings
Get life-time access for daily class recordings along with training
Support available for 24/7
Resume and Interview Preparation
Help in resume and interview preparation along with training